Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Updates

Wow I really can't believe it's been almost a month since I've updated this. I am so sorry folks, but I've been very busy lately and just not able to update as much as I'd like, but I'm doing my best to keep up with it. Alot of new exciting things still happening at the Tigerhomes Sanctuary. The White Tigers habit of Tundra and Loki got new sod awhile back and is looking great! The New Florida Panther Cam is up and running and fired up for Major night time viewing! And let's not forget it's Lemur Season! Ha! Ha! There have been several babies born over the last few weeks and plus the Black and white female lemur, Ihop, gave birth just days ago. So much going on and you have to check the site out for your self and stop by the gift shop and send a donation on your way out. I have been a supporter of TigerHomes since I found the site last July and I stand behind what they do 100%! I can guarantee that you will NOT find another place like it on the www. Check it out! www.tigerhomes.org You'll be glad you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home